We would like to inform you about our EVINT-Update from Sunday, 11/25/2019.
In addition to bug fixes, the update includes the following new features and improvements:
- The following reports have been supplemented with a team filter: AZK report, working time deviations, employee evaluations, personnel overview, employees, personnel services, rest periods, absences, overtime, overtime, sick leave, holidays and iCOM phone
- In case of a change in the allocation of charge rates or changes to the allowances of a charge rate, you now have the option, optionally, of having the system recalculate the data without having to renew the hourly approval
- The invoice controls have been supplemented by a new PDF. In this case, all additional values are added up according to their marking and non-marked surcharges are listed in the "Other" column.
- In the module for allocation of charge rates, a filter for the employee status (active / inactive) has been added. For billing rates, a maximum interruption, based on the time reference in days, can now be defined. This determines whether or not the staggering of the charge rates is counted within this interruption.
- Once a charge rate has been versioned, you will now see a "Versions" tab in the module of the definition. Here you will find all versions of the billing rate listed and can jump directly to the definition of the corresponding version via a link
- In project-based invoice control, overtime is no longer reported separately, but is assigned to the first project that the employee worked on each month.
- The update discontinued support for Internet Explorer versions 6 through 9.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the EVINT Service & Support Team at email@example.com.
Best regards from Fulda, Germany
Your EVINT team